Celebrating the end of Miami Spice, The Federal announces its annual Oktoberfest Beer Feast dinner menu with beer pairings by some well-loved Florida breweries.
- "Stiltsville” pilsner by Concrete Beach – to be passed upon arrival!
- “Eldermother” Tart Saison by Mia Brewing & Coppertail
- Home Made Pretzels, mustard & schmalz
- Pigs in a Blanket, smoked knockwurst, corn meal, sauerkraut
- Pickled Herring, onions, dill, coriander
- Smoked Farm House Ham
- “Florida Fest” Coconut Okto-Marzen by Concrete Beach
- Beer & Cheese Soup – appenzeller cheese, caraway quinoa crumble paired
- “El Jefe” Hefeweizen by John Wakefield Brewing
- Gator Schnitzel, crispy Homestead gator, mustard pan jus, pickled cherries
- Buttered Spaetzel, farmers' cheese, fresh herbs
- Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage, bacon, apples, fennel seed\
- “La Colada” Cuban Coffee Porter by Mia Brewing
- Fried Apple Pie, raisins, cinnamon, apple brandy
Dinner without beer – $49.14 + tax and gratuity
Dinner with beer – $73.8- + tax and gratuity
Pairings will be available through October 4.
Tickets can be purchased here!