Kicking off on World Sake Day, October 1st, SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach will be offering sake flights, sake-infused bites and sake-infused cocktails. Kanpai!
Sake Cocktails - $9 each
- Sake Caipirinha - a spin on the classic Brazilian cachaça based cocktail
- Saketini - a re-imagined martini that raises the bar on tradition
- Sake Negroni - a refreshing way to experience the ever-popular péritif
Sake Flights - $19 per flight
- Fukucho “Moon On The Water” Junmai Ginjo – The fruity nose of lime and melon is pressed to the forefront with bold hints of fennel, white pepper and allspice. The slightly sweet and clean mid-palate finishes dry.
- Yuho “Eternal Embers” Junmai – Raisin notes with touches of grainy nuttiness spread wide on the palate, then progress smoothly into the finish.
- Yuho “Rhythm Of The Centuries” Kimoto Junmai – A character-laden umami drives the nutty and citrus-tinged flavors with plenty of complexity and a push of acidity at the end that focuses on the clean finish.