How are you going to celebrate National S'mores Day? How about with Norman Love's super sweet, simple and a sin-free s’mores truffles? Sweeten your summer with a refreshing, mess-free dessert dreamt–up, taste tested (note: very much approved) and served to you by Love.
Here is the step-by-step recipe with ingredients so you can make it at home!
o 12 oz. heavy cream
o 12 oz. dark chocolate
o 12 oz. milk chocolate
o 6 oz. unsalted butter
o 12 oz. graham crackers or crumbs
o 1 bag mini marshmallows
1. Roughly chop dark and milk chocolate into small pieces and combine in heat-proof bowl.
2. Bring heavy cream to a boil and pour over chocolate pieces; mix slowly with spatula to form the ganache.
3. Add room temperature butter and stir until melted.
4. Pour mixture into shallow pan and chill in refrigerator.
5. Once chilled, scoop into desired size with scoop or spoon, push marshmallow inside and roll in bowl of crumbled graham crackers.
6. Serve chilled or room temperature.