Wine by the Bay (Downtown Miami) presents a comprehensive immersion into the world of Sherry. Lustau’s Export Manager, Araceli Gascon Varo and team, will guide guests through the array of Sherry styles describing the origins, ageing process and the solera system, as well as the roles that each of these Sherries play at the table. From a crisp, saline Manzanilla to a complex, intense Oloroso and a velvety and rich Pedro Ximénez, Lustau representatives will take you through the spectrum of sherry in all of its splendor.
A lively cocktail demonstration by Lionel Castillo, Mixologist at the Marion (Brickell), will show how the great diversity of flavors and styles in Sherry offers a world of possibilities to mixology.
Chef Daniele Cosmo curates a special pairing menu, as follows:
- Lustau Fino Jarana paired with Grilled Octopus a la Gallega
- Lustau Manzanilla Paripusa paired with King Crab Salad
- Lustau Amontllado Los Arcos paired with Mushroom and Walnut Ravioli
- Lustau Oloroso Don Nuno paired with Jamon Serrano and Manchego Cheese
- Lustau Cream Sherry paired with Cannoncini Puff Pastry with Blue Cheese and Pastry Cream
- Lustau Pedro Ximenez paired with Five Textures of Chocolate
A live flamenco dance performance will conclude the evening.
$50.00 per person
Advance RSVP and Ticket Purchase Required (Space is Limited)