The Pubbelly Boys kick off their annual campaign and rejoice with a self-proclaimed extension of National Burger Month, which took place in May, by celebrating in June & July, in partnership with James Beard Foundation’s Blended Burger Project.
Chef Jose Mendin brings his touch and unique sense of flavor through a fantastic menu of burgers, served every Wednesday from June 8 to July 27. Each week the restaurant adds a special burger, created by a series of “guest chefs”, who will appear in the restaurant on their special night. $1 of all proceeds from the guest burgers will be donated to the Foundation.
· Wednesday, June 8- Cari Garcia, Blogger, Fatgirl Hedonist
· Wednesday, June 15- DJ Irie with a recipe celebrating DJ Irie Weekend, June 23-25
· Wednesday, June 22- Lee Schrager, Founder of the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival will helm the kitchen and personally prepare his SOBEWFF® Burger for customers
· Wednesday, June 29- Geoffrey Anderson and Dianne Rubin, Blogger, Miami Food Pug
· Wednesday, July 6- Bob Drinon, President of Breakthru Beverage Florida
· Wednesday, July 13- Sef Gonzalez, Blogger, Burger Beast
· Wednesday, July 20- Evan Benn, Editor in Chief, INDULGE Magazine
· Wednesday, July 27- Gio Gutierrez, Executive Producer, Chat Chow TV