Grille 401, Fort Lauderdale’s hottest downtown dining destination, is pleased to announce its new Bar Bites menu featuring a selection of must-have dishes in addition to an updated cocktail menu. Now available, the Bar Bites menu will be served Monday through Friday from 4-7 p.m. at the bar and patio, making it the perfect complement to the restaurant’s weekday happy hour.
“We are excited to introduce our new selection of small plates and cocktails for guests to enjoy,” said Andy Fox, Director of Operations for the Brimstone WFG Holding Company. “The menus showcase a great variety of popular ingredients and flavors that are sure to please.”
Grille 401’s new Bar Bites menu features nine crave-worthy dishes including:
- Buffalo Shrimp featuring a house-made buffalo style sauce paired with ranch and blue cheese dressing
- Kobe Sliders topped with American cheese and served on toasted buns with pickles, grape tomatoes and crispy onions
- Southwestern Egg Rolls made with wonton wraps, pulled chicken, black beans, corn, red peppers and onions drizzled with spicy mayo and served with avocado cilantro sauce
- BBQ Drumettes that are seasoned, oven roasted and finished in the fryer served with chipotle ranch and blue cheese dressing
- BBQ Chicken Sliders featuring pulled Bell & Evans chicken sautéed with house-made BBQ sauce served with coleslaw
- Onion Rings that are thick-cut, soaked in buttermilk, tossed in seasoned flour and served with chipotle-ranch sauce
- Chicken Skewers marinated and woodfire grilled with onions, peppers and ponzu glaze
- Grilled Artichokes perfectly woodfire grilled with remoulade sauce, butter and house seasoning
- Edamame steamed with sea salt and paired with chef-inspired sauce
The restaurant’s line-up of 15 craft cocktails has also been updated with 10 new drinks including:
- The Pitch blended with Haig Club Scotch, ginger ale, fresh squeezed lemon and cucumber
- Pomtini mixed with Stoli Razz Vodka, simple syrup, fresh squeezed sour mix and POM pomegranate juice
- The Decoy made with Knob Creek Rye, Disaronno, simple syrup and bitters
- Pink Cadillac featuring Corraleja Reposado Tequila, strawberries, rosemary, fresh lemon juice and gingerbeer
- Cast Away made with Mt. Gay Black Barrel Rum, oranges, cherries, bitters and a splash of soda
- One Love crafted with Botanist Gin, St. Germain Elderflower Liquor, rosemary, basil, lemon and bitters
Four new dishes have also been added to the restaurant’s menu including the Eggplant Meatballs made with delicate eggplant covered in light panko bread crumbs, seasoned and served with house-made marinara, freshly shaved parmesan cheese and basil chiffonade. Previously served as a special, guests can now enjoy a lunch portion paired with spaghetti squash or a light appetizer portion that is available for dinner. Other new dinner menu additions include a New York Strip Steak featuring 14 ounces of Certified Angus Beef, Twin Lobster Tails, and Chicken Monterey made with BBQ’d skin on chicken breast topped with honey ham, Applewood smoked bacon and Monterey Jack cheese.
For reservations and more information, please call 954-767-0222 or visit www.grille401.com.