On Sunday, November 1 celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar and enjoy Mexican-style brunch, dinner, drinks specials and giveaways throughout the day. At the bar, all Rocco’s Tacos locations will offer $3.00 Corona & Corona light bottles and $3.00 Modelo & Negra Modelo drafts from open to close.
From 11am - 4 pm Rocco’s team of talented chefs will serve their weekend brunch including the Huevos Rancheros Divorciados, sunny side up eggs on tostadas, refried beans, salsas rojo and verde, lettuce, chihuahua cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole, and the Pan Dulce y Compota Manana, Mexican-style French toast with bacon, agave and maple syrup, apple compote, sweet sour cream. As always, Rocco’s famous tacos and signature menu items are also available at brunch. Pair your entrée with $12 Endless Mimosas and Bloody Marys and let the ‘hair of the chihuahua’ chase away that Halloween hang over.
In the evening from 4pm - 8pm makeup artists will be onsite transforming guests with custom designed sugar skull creations (based on availblity). The party will continue into the evening with DJs, giveaways and other Day of the Dead surprises. #tequiladance
· Fort Lauderdale - 1313 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL | 954.524.9550
· Boca Raton - 5250 Town Center Circle, Boca Raton, FL | 561.416.2131
· West Palm Beach –224 Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, FL | 561.650.1001
· Palm Beach Gardens - 5090 PGA Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens, FL | 561.623.0127
· Delray Beach - 110 East Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33444 | 561.416.2131
· Orlando - 7468 West Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819 | 407.266.0550
FOR MORE INFORMATION: