If you aren’t following the Miami Heat right now during the Eastern Conference Finals then I am convinced that you must be living under a rock. For those of you who know tonight is the night – the night we take down the Pacers and win the Eastern Conference and go for a #3peat.
I decided that it would be cool to share with you the places that I would go to tonight if I could split myself into five people.
1. Burger & Beer Joint: There are three locations – Mary Brickell, Pembroke Pines and the original in South Beach off of Alton, which is the one I recommend you go to. It’s in a super chill area of the beach that’s low key, and yet the perfect setting for a scream fest. There are more than 15 mouthwatering burgers to choose from plus almost 100 beers to sip on.
2. Sandbar Sports Grill: When most Miamians hear “Sandbar” they think back to the good ole college going days where every Thursday they would go for “College Night.” Now I am telling you there is an excuse to go back and eat those delicious baja fish tacos with an ice-cold beer.
3. Brother Jimmy’s BBQ: If you haven’t picked up on it yet BBQ is my favorite food group (yes, you read right). I love me some BBQ and Brother Jimmy’s does it right. They have TV’s in every corner and the best pulled chicken and dry rub ribs your taste buds have ever laid eyes on.
4. Miller’s Ale House: You knew I had to mention this one, right? When in doubt go to the Miller House and order the zingers – hand breaded boneless chicken wings tossed in your favorite sauce. And, yes, I always get the BBQ sauce (and a beer or three).
5. Flanigan’s: Last, but most certainly not least, if you are in the Grove area (my favorite location) then stop by Flanigan’s. It will probably be packed but once you get that plate of ribs and curly fries it is so worth it. You will be licking your fingers throughout the whole game.
So whether you had a place in mind for tonight’s festivities or not I wanted to share my list of places you should definitely consider celebrating tonight’s victory. LET’S GO HEAT!