When I am not eating delicious food all over South Florida I love to relax and unwind. Whether it’s with a good book by the pool, or at the spa I am all about taking a moment to myself to really unwind. A couple of weeks ago I got to do just that at The Spa at Conrad Miami, and boy was I relaxed after my treatments.
There are a ton of reasons why you must head over ASAP to experience this for yourself, but I have put together the top five reasons why this is a must for you.
1. They are celebrating Miami Spa Month earlier! You know how I love my Miami Spa Month, so instead of starting in July they have started their program in June. You can get treatments like their 50-min guava and bamboo facial or 50-min Swedish massage for $99.
2. Need something quick because you don’t have the time? They’ve got you covered! They have these awesome mini treatments that only last 25 minutes, so you could easily go during your lunch break. These include things like a beauty break facial or a quick manicure.
3. You can enjoy a cocktail, or two at The Bar at Level 25. After you enjoy a relaxing day at the spa you should definitely head over and enjoy a cocktail and the beautiful view on Miami at The Bar on the 25th floor.
4. Their spa membership is out of this world. Ok, so besides the fact that you can get either a 50-min signature massage, 50 min- signature facial body treatment or a classic manicure and pedicure per month, you can also give your friends and family 20% off any spa service!
5. Not feeling a cocktail? Then head over to the fitness center! Get your workout on at their 24-hour healthy club. Their gym features multi-sensorial cardiovascular machines with personal viewing screens and a signature series resistance training circuit. Plus the rooftop overlooking Miami and the Bay of Biscayne provides outdoor workout options too!