As I am sure you are already aware, Miami Spice Month is my favorite time of the year, by far. You are able to hop around all of Miami and try different menus you usually wouldn't be able to try on a regular basis. Last week, I had the opportunity of previewing Toscana Divino’s special menu.
Here are a few of the reasons why I feel you must head over there right now.
1. They are serving a Tuscan bread salad for an appetizer. I don't know about you, but when they are offering Panzenella for appetizer I’m in. This Tuscan bread salad comes with tomatoes, red onions, basils and EVO. It’s lighter than you think!
2. Their wagyu tartar is top notch. They are bringing this dish from Firenze to Miami. The local wagyu mixes perfectly with the cured egg yolk “Bottarga” flavor.
3. The Costata Di Manzo Wagyu from Chianti is just sexy. What do I mean by this? You’ll know when that delicious slab of meat makes it to your table.
4. If you’re into pasta then order the Pappardelle Alla Finocchiona. This dish comes from Siena and they are preparing it in house for Miami Spice guests. It comes with a white ragu sauce that is seriously to die for.
5. Dessert is absolutely delicious. Make sure to leave room for dessert, and you must order both. The Cantucci E Vin Santo from Prato is the perfect end to your night. Dip that cantucci into the sweet wine for the perfect flavor. And then the Zuppa Inglese In Alkermes is made with limoncello cream – you can’t go wrong with that!